Welcome to HTASA.
Download Workshops here
Join HTASA Today
Download a membership form in either
as a PDF
The History Teachers’ Association of South Australia (HTASA) is a non-profit organisation whose aims are to
- stimulate interest in the study of History.
- support effective teaching and learning of History in schools.
- engender in students (indirectly through their teachers) a love of History and its relevance to an individual and society.
- arrange meetings, lectures, seminars, conferences and other activities.
- prepare and circulate publications, resources and educational research to advance the teaching of History.
- represent the views of the Association and its members in educational, government, business and community organisations.
- Early bird notification of upcoming events.
- Reduced registration for State and National Conferences.
- Reduced rate for SACE Senior History Afternoon.
- Priority booking for HTASA Saturday Workshops.
- 12 month subscription to our newsletter “Kooringa”
- 3 editions of either HTAV or HTANSW journals.
- A voice for SA History Teachers to the national body (HTAA).
- Sharing of ideas through Facebook, our blog and website.
- Information and advice for competitions.
HTASA Postal Address
- PO Box 268